George Clooney is set to star in a new tequila commercial with his girlfriend Stacy Keibler, Cindy Crawford and Rande Gerber. The ad will help launch Clooney and Gerber's new liquor brand Casamigos.
The one-minute commercial, called "It Could Happen, Please Drink Responsibly," was directed by Clooney himself and was even shot at one of his own houses. Apparently, the story involves the four friends finding themselves in bed, but not necessarily with their significant other. Sources say it is "loosely based on a true story."
Clooney and Gerber have reportedly spent years finding the perfect formula for their tequila. It was announced early last year that Casamigos will soon be hitting shelves.
- George Clooney Jumps Into Bed with Cindy Crawford in New Tequila Commercial
- George Clooney Beds Cindy Crawford in Casamigos Tequila Ad
- George Clooney to Launch Tequila Brand
- Stacy Keibler Loves Smoothies
- George Clooney and Other Celebs Fight Famine With the Hungry No More Campaign
- A Look Inside George Clooney's Fridge
- George Clooney Quits Drinking
- Wolfgang Puck to Cater George Clooney's Fundraiser for Obama
- George Clooney's Obama Fundraiser Menu
- Top 10 Best Super Bowl Food Commercials
- Staci's Orecchiette with Fresh Tomatoes and Sausage
- Stacy's Mix
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 1, Peanut Soup
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 2, Peanut Soup Number Two
- George Washington Carver Peanut Recipes: No. 3, Peanut Bisque
- Curious George's Gluten-Free Banana Nut Bread
- Lava Flow Drinks
- Mexican River
- Mexican Margarita Shrimp
- Tequila Laced Mexican Rice and Chicken