Chicken fingers are a must have in any house that has children. They are usually off limits with a gluten free diet, and they are sorely missed.
No longer a problem, try these tasty chicken fingers, with crunchy cracker crust. They are perfect for anyone in the family, and especially good for those late night Gluten Free cravings. I can't be the only one who has those, right?
Need more amazing Gluten Free choices? Check these recipes out:
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free Crispy Chicken Fingers
- Seriously Best Ever Bourbon Cranberry Sauce - Cranberry Craze Pt 2
- Wheatless Wednesday: Chicken Fajitas
- Must Try! Chicken Under a Brick
- Wheatless Wednesday: PF Chang's Copycat Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- 5 Best Gluten Free Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes
- Sensational Roasted Cauliflower with Apples and Dill, Gluten Free + Vegan
- Must-Try: Chicken with Blueberries
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- Vegan Recipe Roundup: 5 Fall Favorites