There is nothing like a warm buttery roll full of flavor. These are full of spicy cheese and rich herb flavors.
The fact that they are gluten free is just a bonus. We make them often, and yes, we also make them as sandwich rolls like the recipe suggests.
You may want to cut back a bit or change the cheese if giving them to people that don't really like the heat.
More Gluten Free roll recipes coming right up!
- Easy Gluten Free Pepper Jack Cheese Rolls
- 5 Greatest Gluten Free Cornbread Recipes
- Best Ever Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipes
- 5 Must Try Homemade Nut Butter Recipes
- 4 Fabulous Gluten Free Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- Celiac Saturday: Gluten Free Crackers
- 3 Sensational Gluten Free Soft Pretzel Recipes
- 5 Best Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipes
- Perfect Gluten Free Persimmon Walnut Bread
- Steamed Artichokes with Roasted Pepper Aioli
- Gluten Free Pepper Jack Cheese Rolls
- Spicy Quinoa Stuffed Peppers
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Make It Quick Italian Shrimp Rolls
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Gluten Free Dinner Rolls
- Simple and Satisfying: Stuffed Peppers
- Sweet & Salty Granola Bars
- Cinnamon Roll Oatmeal
- Dr Pepper Pulled Pork