Mario Batali is chiming in about what he thinks everyone will be eating this year. For a person with taste buds that prefer to stick to the usual, I can safely say I probably won't be indulging in any trendy foods in 2013.
According to Batali, 2013 will be the year of wild fish, cruciferous vegetables, DOC and DOCG from Italy, wine varietals that don't include the usual suspects, and hand-made food in general. To see more details about Batali's predictions, click here.
- Mario Batali Auctions Off His Ponytail
- Joe Jonas Cooked with Mario Batali on The Chew
- Mario Batali Reveals Why He Left 'Iron Chef'
- Mario Batali, Michael Symon Present at 29th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Classic
- Mario Batali Settles Server Tip Suit for $5 Million
- Mario Batali to Open Boston Pizzeria
- 5 Diet Tips From Celebrity Chefs
- Mario Batali Reveals Secrets to a Succesful Restaurant
- Jimmy Fallon Hosts Family Dinner on Late Night Talk Show
- Mario Batali Reveals Favorite Restaurants
- Long Fusilli With Italian Sausages
- Pasta Con Pepe E Caciotta Al Tartufo
- 1-Up Cupcakes
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- How to Make Chatpati Papdi Chaat
- How To Make Kesari Rice Kheer Recipe With Step By Step Pictures
- Video: How to Make Italian Coffee at Home
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Xavier's Salad Nicoise
- German Beef Rouladen - An International Classic Recipe with a Hungarian Twist