As the Super Bowl fastly approaches, parties are beginning to become planned and more importantly, the food is being decided. If you're looking for a dessert, check out Stef of Cupcake Project's Super Bowl Football Cupcake. They're an egg-cellent halftime snack. With her easy how-to on baking cupcakes in egg shells, Stef demonstrates how to dye the oval-shaped treats to resemble the pigskin, complete with its signature leather stitching.
Check it out here.
- Football Whoopie Pies are a Super Bowl Sweet
- Egg-cellently Eggless: Simply Sinful Brownies
- Beer Cupcakes are the Perfect Super Bowl Dessert
- Super Bowl Cupcake Decorating Tutorial
- 5 Sweet Tailgate Treats to Kick Off Football Season
- Game Day Eats: 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- Pizza Hut's Super Bowl Giveaway is a Mystery
- 11 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- 10 Winning Super Bowl Recipes
- Celebrate the Super Bowl New Orleans Style With Red Beans and Rice Recipe
- Caramel Apple Pie Cupcakes
- Snowy Chocolate Cupcakes- Nat'l Cupcake Day!
- Awesome Guacamole (For The Super Bowl Or Anytime)
- Quick Super Bowl Cheese Buns
- Quick NFL Super Bowl Cheese Buns Recipe
- Oven Roasted Potatoes With Hot Chili Sauce
- Cocoa Stout Cupcakes
- Tuna With Toast Rolls
- Chicken With Cream & Garlic
- Chicken Wing Drummettes