People sure are eager to get their hands on the White House Honey Ale. A single bottle of Obama's famous beer sold for $1,200 at a Minnesota auction. The bottle was purchased by a group of local beer enthusiasts.
The hefty price was all worth it because the proceeds went to the University of Minnesota's Amplatz Children's Hospital.
If you want to try your hand and making the Honey Ale yourself, you can find the recipe here!
- $200,000 Bottle of Whisky
- White House Releases Honey Beer Recipes
- Barack Obama Confirms Release of White House Beer Recipe
- Dogfish Head Brewing Uses Cinemagraphs to Promote Tweason'ale Strawberry Ale
- Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer Auction Off a Lunch Date
- Lady Gaga Pays $13,000 For Charity Dinner
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Mario Batali Support the Lunchbox Fund
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Mario Batali Auction Off Dinner for Sandy Victims
- Beck's Warhol 100 Auction Courts Klout Influencers
- Menu for Angela Merkel's White House Dinner