Mariah Carey is rumored to be on a purple diet, and it is exactly what it sounds like. According to reports, the diva eats only purple foods for several days a week.
"For three days a week, she eats purple foods like plums, grapes, and eggplants -- and is already loving the results," a source said.
Sounds pretty crazy, right? Well, that's because it is! Carey's rep confirmed that this rumor is completely bogus.
- How Mariah Carey Lost 70 Pounds Post-Pregnancy
- Mariah Carey: I Cook the Holiday Meals
- Mariah Carey is Starting her Kids Off on a Healthy Diet
- Mariah Carey Craved Slurpees During her Pregnancy
- Nick Cannon Used to be a 'Fast Food Junkie'
- 6 Celeb Pregnancy Cravings
- 5 Celebrities who are Raising Healthy Children
- Carey Hart Celebrates Birthday With Vegetarian Dinner
- Jennifer Garner Talks Pregnancy Cravings in InStyle
- Heidi Klum's Post-Pregnancy Diet
- Purple Potato Slaw
- Brown Sugar Sponge Cookie w/ Chocolate Covered Caramels
- Flourless Honey Almond Cake Without Eggs
- Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- SPINACH SALAD WITH NAPA CABBAGE, POMEGRANATE & ORANGE
- Arugula, Avocado & Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Dressing
- Purple Carrot Stoemp With Onion & Smoked Bacon
- Mashed Purple Yams
- Purple Sweet Potato Gumby
- Roasted Purple White Top Turnip With Garden Thyme