This recipe for Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels, will be the hit of the party, when you make a platter of this heavenly appetizer. They have everything that you love about a good Buffalo wing: spice, crunch, cool and creamy-with the perfect mix of warm and cool. All of that wrapped into bite sized pieces that are seasoned with hot sauce kissed mayo.
Seriously good food for a seriously good game. Perfect for friends or family, these will make it into your recipe box for the rest of the year as well. They are that tasty.
Need more Buffalo flavored treats:
- Game Day Feast: Atomic Buffalo Turds
- Game Day Feast: Green Goddess Spinach Dip
- Game Day Feast: Hot Crabmeat Dip
- Game Day Eats: Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Game Day Eats: Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Light and Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Superbowl Bites: Buffalo Chicken Pinwheels
- Father's Day Feast: Let Better Homes & Gardens Help Plan Your Menu
- Friday Night Feast: Fresh Tomato, Spinach and Mushroom Pizza
- Must-Have Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings