Who says you can't have dessert for breakfast? This decadent Red Velvet Pancake recipe from That's So Yummy will satisfy your appetite and sweet tooth. The pancakes are filled with chocolate chips and finished off with just the right amount of icing sugar.
For the full recipe, check it out here.
- The Buttermilk Truck's Red Velvet Pancakes
- The Pancake Project Features Artistic Flapjacks
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- Rad Red Velvet Cinnamon Rolls
- Ridiculously Delicious Red Velvet Crepes
- Red and White Holiday Pancakes
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes
- How-To Recipe: Gluten-Free Red Velvet Cake
- 5 Ways to Enjoy Red Velvet
- Red Velvet Revisted: 5 Spectacular Recipes
- Now That's More Like It..... Sloppy Joes
- A Fish That's Not Really A Fish...?!
- Dessert That's No Problem: Baked Pears with Oatmeal Crumble
- Double Chocolate Velvet Pancakes W/ Banana Love Sauce
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Muesli Flapjack
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Green Plantain Pancake w/ Cheese and Tomato Scallion Sauce (Arepa de Platanos Verde con Queso y Salsa de Tomate y Cebolla)
- Camp Pancakes
- Durian Pancake