Nowadays, there seems to be a vending machine for everything (including pizza), and now, in Japan, a burger vending machine exists. The vending machine is open 24 hours daily and will serve you a prepackaged burger all in one stop.
Would you dare to try one of these to satisfy your cravings?
- Would You Eat From This Meat Vending Machine?
- Live Crab Vending Machines Save a Trip to the Store
- Pizza Vending Machine is En Route to the USA
- Baguette Vending Machine Dispenses Warm Bread on Demand
- The Coca-Cola Vending Machine Solicits Japanese Red Cross Donations
- Coca-Cola's Open Happiness Campaign Encourages You to Embrace
- The Activate Human-Powered Vending Machine
- Coca-Cola Sing for Me Vending Machine Spreads Cheer to Students
- Meatless Monday: Prepackaged Veggie Burgers Review
- Incredible Unassisted Vending Machine Win