A few drive-through employees received quite the scare when an invisible driver drove up to their windows. Prankster Magic of Rahat created a costume that resembled the driver's seat of his car. He put it on, drove up to drive-through windows and somehow managed to control his laughter as fast-food employees reacted to a car driving on its own.
Magic of Rahat got reactions of shocked laughter, picture-taking and even a few tears. At one point, Rahat even tells one employee that he is a ghost and to just drop the bag of food into the car. Check out the Invisible Driver prank in the video below!
- Urine For a Treat! Drunk Ice Cream Truck Driver Freezes Pee
- Is Milking the New Planking?
- Drive On In: Drive-In Movie Theaters Turn 78!
- Watermelon Dragon Sculpture is Scaly Yet Sweet
- Salmonella Scare Sparks Cucumber Recall
- Hepatitis A Scare Hits Thousands of North Carolina Olive Garden Customers
- 4th of July Menu: Red White and Blue Through and Through!
- Fake Dining Rumor Sparks Outrage at Smith College
- Blog Crush of The Day: Daily Organized Chaos
- The Shot Glass USB Lets You Drink While You Download
- The escalating need to have for and huge spread
- The environment of communication has progressed
- The marketplace is flooded with technologically le
- The USB Duplicator Now could be software program
- There certainly are a great deal of factors you ca
- These times
- To easily summarize that which you may possibly by
- USB kindoms not working
- What is the function of USB Duplication
- Stained Glass Leaf Cookies