A spate of robberies in Sydney, Australia has left the fast food no choice but to start using "SelectaDNA" in all their locations to help deter robbers and thieves. The spray will emit a burst on offenders as they leave, only visible under UV light. In fact, since the installation in 6 stores, there has been no attempts at theft.
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- McDonald's Tries Table Service in the UK
- McDonald's Germany Pretzelnator is a Crowd-Sourced Combination Created by Fans
- Infographic Shows Regional McDonald's Menu Items
- McDonald's McCafe Ground Coffee Available to Purchase in Canada
- McDonald's to Serve Certified-Sustainable Fish
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- McDonald's France Adds Baguettes to Menu