Valentino's, in Lincoln, Nebraska, had an unusual walk-in ordert this past week when a man crashed his car into the pizzeria, and proceeded to order a pizza from his car window. The elderly driver had got his foot stuck on the gas while driving, and luckily, the car was just small enough to drive through the large door, and no one was in the way. He was checked out by paramedics and was perfectly fine.
Witness Don Brouse said "His foot had stuck on the gas and he was going to go ahead and order some pizza—so he wasn't too upset about it, evidently, but it sure was a surprise to us."
- The VIP Fridge Magnet Orders Pizza with the Push of a Button
- Nude PETA Shower Protest Causes Car Crash
- Just One Alcoholic Drink Boosts Risk Of Car Crash
- Fast Food Causes Teen Car Crash
- Travis Barker Credits 2008 Plane Crash for His Vegan Lifestyle
- Del Taco Cashier Stabs Man After He Complains About Order
- Perfectly pleasing; party pizza bites
- Man Caught with Shrimp Down His Pants
- Man Gives His Hair in Exchange for Food
- Man Set to Eat His 25,000th Big Mac