Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling made a surprise appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live to try and sell some QVC knives.
"Knifers, only a few these beauties left," Ferrell said. "Say hello to the nonstick razor steel samurai stab master 2200."
In the clip, the duo uses a samurai sword to slice hard-to-cut-through items like flan, warm butter, cookie dough, cotton candy and chocolate milk (what??). Words aren't enough to explain this one, you'll have to see it for yourself below. Hilarity will ensue.
- Ryan Gosling Food Co-Op Tumblr
- Restaurant Compares Sauvignon Blanc to Ryan Gosling
- Hotdog Thrower Inspired by Ryan Gosling
- Ryan Gosling is on a Thai Food Diet
- Tim Horton's Offers Limited-Edition Ryan Gosling Coffee Mug
- Ryan Gosling Calls Himself a Foodie
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Lady Gaga Buys Fans McDonald's
- Will Ferrell is Latest Old Milwaukee Beer Pitchman
- Is Will Ferrell Playing Jamie Oliver in New Movie?