Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling made a surprise appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live to try and sell some QVC knives.
"Knifers, only a few these beauties left," Ferrell said. "Say hello to the nonstick razor steel samurai stab master 2200."
In the clip, the duo uses a samurai sword to slice hard-to-cut-through items like flan, warm butter, cookie dough, cotton candy and chocolate milk (what??). Words aren't enough to explain this one, you'll have to see it for yourself below. Hilarity will ensue.
- Ryan Gosling is on a Thai Food Diet
- Ryan Gosling Calls Himself a Foodie
- Ryan Gosling Food Co-Op Tumblr
- Hotdog Thrower Inspired by Ryan Gosling
- Tim Horton's Offers Limited-Edition Ryan Gosling Coffee Mug
- Restaurant Compares Sauvignon Blanc to Ryan Gosling
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Lady Gaga Buys Fans McDonald's
- Mike Tyson Discusses Vegan Diet on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Zac Efron Eats Duck Fetus in the Philippines
- Chicken Catchadora(ble guy)
- Ryan's Shepherd's Pie
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes
- Tropical Christmas
- Egg-Ceptional Croque-Madame With Lightly Dressed Greens and Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Herb Marinated Rack Of Lamb With Vinaigrette
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache