Make something different this week, by creating a meal from goose breast, glazed with a sweet/tangy basting sauce.
This was a first time recipe for me(Amy) and my family. We looked forward to it, since I basted every 10 minutes. It was delicious torture waiting for the breasts to finish.
There was no hint of being gamey, but the texture was new. Surprisingly, every single person liked the flavor of this meat. I hope you can try it!
- Simple Roasted Chicken with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Date Night: Roasted Cornish Game Hens with Garlic and Rosemary
- Holiday Roast Duck with Pomegranate Glaze
- Tender and Juicy Brined Chicken Breast with Sautéed Onion Dipping Sauce
- Awesome Maple Bourbon Glazed BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Beer Braised Citrus Chicken
- Chicken Recipe of the Day: Roasted Chicken with Preserved Lemons and Manzanilla Olives
- 3 Ingredient Weeknight Roasted Chicken
- Amazing (and Easy!) Goose Stew with Barley and Celery Root
- Roast Chicken with Thyme, Lemon and Gravy