Make something different this week, by creating a meal from goose breast, glazed with a sweet/tangy basting sauce.
This was a first time recipe for me(Amy) and my family. We looked forward to it, since I basted every 10 minutes. It was delicious torture waiting for the breasts to finish.
There was no hint of being gamey, but the texture was new. Surprisingly, every single person liked the flavor of this meat. I hope you can try it!
- Roast Chicken with Lemons
- How to Make Easy Citrus and Herb Roasted Chicken
- Simple Roasted Chicken with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Date Night: Roasted Cornish Game Hens with Garlic and Rosemary
- How to Make the Best Spiced Chicken Breasts
- Quick and Easy Chicken Breast Sandwich Recipes
- The Easiest Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe Ever
- Oven Fried Chicken Breasts are a Quick and Easy Dinner
- 5 Super Easy Grilled Chicken Breast Recipes
- Tender and Juicy Brined Chicken Breast with Sautéed Onion Dipping Sauce