Mark Wahlberg announced way back when that he was working on putting together a reality show based on the restaurant he opened with his brothers Donnie and Paul, Wahlburgers. It's been awhile since we've heard any news about it, but it seems the show might be hitting the small screen sometime this year because filming for the show has already begun.
Paul, the restaurant's chef, says the show will "be good, and we're looking forward to it."
Mark will be producing the pilot for the show at the Boston-area restaurant this week. No title has been released and it doesn't look like it has been picked up by a network yet.
- Mark and Donnie Wahlberg to Open a Burger Joint
- Mark Wahlberg Talks Wahlburgers TV Show
- Wahlberg Brothers Sue Wahlburgers Manager
- Wahlburgers is Officially Open
- Wahlbergs Hire Panera Bread Exec to Lead Restaurant Expansion
- Wahlbugers Reality Show to Air on the History Channel
- Wahlburgers Already Planning European Expansion
- Official Famous Food Trailer Released: Will Heidi Montag and Danielle Staub Sink or Swim?
- Grodon Ramsay Heads to Bravo for New Show 'America's Best Restaurant'
- Watch the Trailer for Bravo's 'Eat, Drink, Love'
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Kande Pohe Recipe
- Wedding Champagne Punch
- Cream Cheese Frosting For Cupcakes
- Tropical Christmas
- Egg-Ceptional Croque-Madame With Lightly Dressed Greens and Fresh Fruit
- Fresh Herb Marinated Rack Of Lamb With Vinaigrette
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Clams
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Brussels Sprouts with Chestnuts