Venus Williams has been following a vegan diet since she was diagnosed with Sjorgren's Syndrome last year. However, the tennis champ refers to herself as a 'cheagan' instead because she often cheats on her meat-less lifestyle.
"I think it's pretty well known I'm a cheagan," Williams said, joking that she often steals food from her carnivorous friends' plates.
- Venus and Serena Williams Adopt Raw Vegan Diet
- Venus Williams Opens Up About Sjogren's Syndrome Diet
- Triple Double Oreo's New Spokespeople Include Shaq and Venus Williams
- Vegan St. Patrick's Day Cake
- 3 Must Try 'No Potato' Leek Soup Recipes - Vegan + Gluten Free
- What You Didn't Know About Quinoa & A Recipe
- It's National Pickle Day!
- Let Food Be Thy Medicine: A Review of 'Forks Over Knives'
- Exclusive Peek of 'Eat My Vegan' on YouTube's HUNGRY
- 5 Sweet n' Spicy Thanksgiving Side Dishes
- General Tso's Tempeh
- 101 Cookbook's Almond Soba Noodles
- WayFare's Vegan Cheesy Burger Helper
- Herbivoracious' White Bean and Kale Soup
- Finger Lickin' Good Stewed Quince Dessert
- Deb's Minestrone Soup
- Vegetarian Mushroom Shepherd's Pie
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup