In the heart of beef country, we certainly eat plenty of burgers. I am always on the lookout for something a bit different.
These teriyaki burgers are flavorful , topped with cheddar and a juicy slice of pineapple. The perfect trifecta for a burger to remember.
I have used this recipe for years, but we substitute Swiss for the cheese. Try them both and see which one you like best.
If you love the flavor of Teriyaki, check out these recipes:
- What's Hot: Grilled Asparagus With Lemon Pepper and Balsamic Vinegar
- Must-Try Teriyaki Chicken and Pineapple Kebabs
- What's Hot: Sauteed Salmon with Lentils
- What's Hot: Pork Loin with Peach Puree
- What's Hot: Grilled Fish With Sun Dried Tomato Relish
- What's Hot: Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Leeks
- What's Hot: Rack of Lamb With Parsley
- What's Hot: Tender Steaks With Polenta
- What's Hot: Spicy Apple and Feta Pork Burger
- What's Hot: Pork Bbq With Banana Ketchup Glaze
- Sweet Teriyaki and Pineapple Salmon Burger
- Why I Decided To Make Indian Spiced Tri-Tip Tacos With Tangy Tomato Sauce
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- Black Bean Burgers With Tangy Citrus Mayo
- Asian Salmon Burgers With Tangy Ginger Lime Sauce
- Fresh Herbed Turkey Burgers
- Big Beef Burgers Stuffed With Provolone and Mushrooms
- Tender Shrimp and Sweet Pineapple Teriyaki Bowl
- Teriyaki Chicken Kebabs With Pineapple
- Pineapple -Chicken Teriyaki