Meat lovers and Parks and Recreation fans rejoice! The Chicago Bagel Authority has created the Ron Swanson Breakfast Sandwich, the Sandwich of Greatness. Filled with ham, bacon, sausage, roast beef, scrambled egg, hard boiled egg, American cheese and smoked cheddar all on an onion bagel, with a side of maple syrup.
This for sure deserves to be added to the Pyramid of Greatness.
- Ron Swanson Prepares for the Bacon Aporkalypse
- 5 Great Gluten Free Grits Recipes
- Sugary Donut, Poached Egg & Crispy Bacon Sandwich
- 5 Great Grilled Cheese Recipes
- Wake Me Up with Breakfast Grilled Cheese
- Lucky Charms Ice Cream Sandwiches Help You Beat the Heat
- Today's Weird Wednesday Must-Reads
- Sandwich Week: Elvis Presley's Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwich
- The Stately Sandwiches Project Deconstructs America's Favorite Food
- Homemade Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit
- Zesty Bagel Breakfast
- Deli Breakfast Sandwiches
- Bagels, Smoked Salmon, Goat Cheese and Leek Shoots
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Bread Machine Cheese Bagels
- I ❤ Ny: A Homemade Bagel Adventure
- Homemade bagels!
- Great Mexican Dish
- Pesarattu (Green Lentil crepes) for great Breakfast Start
- Country Breakfast Potatoes