Starbucks has begun testing a new flavor to add to its roster of delicious espresso-based drinks. In locations across the U.S. (including Ohio and San Diego), the coffee brand is offering a latte flavored with flan syrup, with a caramel-flavored whipped cream and finished off with a caramel flan syrup.
What do you think of Starbucks' latest flavor? Are you anxious to try it?
- Copycat Recipes: Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Make This Irish Cream Caramel Latte
- Make Your Own: Sexy Pumpkin Spice Latte
- Starbucks Attempts to Reduce Carbon Footprint with $1 Reusable Plastic Tumblers
- Starbucks Announces Pumpkin Spice Latte Ice Cream
- Seattle Woman Pledges to Eat Starbucks for One Year
- Starbucks Rebrands Its European Stores
- Starbucks to Purchase Teavana for $620M
- Limited Edition Starbucks Card Sells for More than $1,000
- Starbucks' Stainless Steel Gift Card is Worth $450
- Iced Espresso Latte
- Caramel Apple Slab Pie
- Leche Flan (Caramel Flan)
- Caramel Mocha Latte (Vegan Ice Cream)
- Caramel Flan
- Green Tea Leche Flan/Creme Caramel
- Mochaccino Latte
- Tea Latte
- Creamy Chocolate Pumpkin-Spice Latte (No, It’s Not Starbucks!)
- Five Spice Chai Or Chai Latte, When Every Sip Is A Complement !