These Chicken and Waffle Wings are an easy treat to create and combine two great flavors into a handheld form. Made by Nick of DudeFoods.com, the drum wings are precooked, dipped into waffle batter and then pressed in a waffle iron. The wings are a simple, easy idea to execute and would be perfect to serve up this upcoming Super Bowl Sunday.
For his full how-to on the snack, check it out here.
- Crouton Cone is Hands-Free Healthy Eating
- Beer and Bacon Battered Deep Fried Bacon is a Meaty Masterpiece
- Beer and Bacon Battered Deep Fried Doritos are a Crispy Chip
- Pumpkin Spice Bacon is Full of Autumn Flavor
- Nick From Dude Foods Makes a Wisconsin 25-Cheese Pizza
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Wheatless Wednesday: Fried Chicken and Herb Cornbread Waffles
- Must-Have Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
- Gluten-Free Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings
- 5 Tasty Chicken Wing Recipes
- Chicken wings in BBQ sauce with roasted potato.
- Chicken Wings
- Chicken Wing Drummettes - gluten free, dairy free
- Chicken & Cornbread Waffles - gluten free, dairy free
- Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops & Maple Dijon Dip
- Baked Buffalo Chicken Wings
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- One Pan Lemon Chicken
- Authentic Bang Bang Chicken
- Pollo Guisado – Puerto Rican Braised Stewed Chicken