An updated version of a classic, frugal dessert; Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread Pudding, makes an impressive dessert for any night of the week.
The traditional flavors of custard bread with browned bits and moist center, is now rich with peanut butter and jelly.
The recipe also includes a must have Maple Bourbon Whip and Chocolate Ganache, to keep things interesting. Enjoy!
For more fun and funky dessert ideas, check these out:
- Fried Peanut Butter and Jelly Pies
- Copycat Recipes: Uncrustables Sandwiches
- 5 Better Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches to Pack for School Lunch
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Vodka Won't Make You Feel Childish
- Fall Back into Childhood
- Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes for Dad
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Fall in Love
- Delightfully Decadent Vegan Chocolate pudding
- Bon “Apple” Tite Cinnamon Rolls