An updated version of a classic, frugal dessert; Peanut Butter and Jelly Bread Pudding, makes an impressive dessert for any night of the week.
The traditional flavors of custard bread with browned bits and moist center, is now rich with peanut butter and jelly.
The recipe also includes a must have Maple Bourbon Whip and Chocolate Ganache, to keep things interesting. Enjoy!
For more fun and funky dessert ideas, check these out:
- 5 Unexpected Ways to Enjoy PB&J
- PB&J S'mores
- Infographic: The Many Creative Uses of PB&J
- PB&J Bread Pudding
- Decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes for Dad
- Decadent & Healthy Vegan Chocolate Pudding
- Delightfully Decadent Vegan Chocolate pudding
- Apple Pie with PB&J Streusel
- 5 Most Decadent Gluten Free French Toast Recipes