You haven't lived until you've had a bite of Nutella and toasted marshmallow ice cream from The Baking Robot. Yes it's true, you will need an ice cream maker but being able to make this recipe alone makes it worth spending the $40. The decadent Nutella ice cream base is swirled with golden brown toasted marshmallow. The combination is pure bliss. If you are feeling like s'mores, you can add in some crushed graham crackers as well. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Nuts for Nutella Ice Cream
- The Best Food Craving Ever: Nutella Ice Cream
- Super Easy Nutella Milkshake
- 4 Homemade Frozen Treats that the Ice Cream Man Used to Sell
- 3 Ice Cream Sandwiches You Won't Want To Miss This Summer
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- Copycat Recipes: Carvel Ice Cream Cake
- 5 Ice Cream Recipes We Love
- Spicy Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
- S'more Ice Cream Pie for Father's Day
- Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Torta Con Camy Cream Alla Nutella. La Crema Per Eccelenza.
- Nutella & Toaster Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Ice Cream
- Peach Ice Cream Cake
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"
- Bittersweet Chocolate Ice Cream
- Versatile French Vanilla Ice Cream
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Peach Baked Alaska