You haven't lived until you've had a bite of Nutella and toasted marshmallow ice cream from The Baking Robot. Yes it's true, you will need an ice cream maker but being able to make this recipe alone makes it worth spending the $40. The decadent Nutella ice cream base is swirled with golden brown toasted marshmallow. The combination is pure bliss. If you are feeling like s'mores, you can add in some crushed graham crackers as well. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Nuts for Nutella Ice Cream
- The Best Food Craving Ever: Nutella Ice Cream
- Grilled Peaches with Vegan Blueberry Ice Cream
- Spicy Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Cinco de Mayo Treats: Margarita Ice Cream
- Skinny Ice Cream Sundaes
- 10 Tasty Ice Cream Ideas for Summer
- Spectacular Strawberry and Cream Cheese Ice Cream
- Vegan Almond Cherry Ice Cream
- 4 Fabulous Gluten Free Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- Torta Con Camy Cream Alla Nutella. La Crema Per Eccelenza.
- Nutella & Toaster Waffle Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!
- Orange Sherbet Ice-Cream
- Baked Alaska Strawberry Ice Cream Pie
- Papaya Ice Cream
- Old Fashioned Strawberry Ice Cream
- Peach Ice Cream Cake
- Vegan Blueberry "Ice Cream"
- Bittersweet Chocolate Ice Cream