Channing Tatum's Magic Mike character certainly made an impression on the world. Pop artist Jason Mecier created a portrait of Tatum's Magic Mike character using Mike & Ike candies. Oh, and it's life-sized.
Mecier used 5,000 pieces of candy to make this very detailed portrait of Tatum, and it took him over 50 hours to create. He used Red Rageous for Tatum's lips, Berry Blast for his belly button, Lemonade Blends for the collar, cuffs and underwear, and Tangy Twisters as Tatum's nipples.
Check out a full view of the portrait below!
- Channing Tatum Went Vegan for 'Magic Mike'
- Edible E.T. Portrait
- Mike Geno's Cheese Portraits Will Have You Craving Cheddar
- Matthew McConaughey's 'Magic Mike' Diet
- Channing Tatum to Open Bar in New Orleans
- Kim Kardashian Licorice Portrait
- Klaus Enrique Gerdes' Organic Portraits Personify Food, Plants and Nature
- Sergeant Bosco Portrait Plate is Ideal for 'T' Parties
- Walt Disney World Adds 'Grown-Up' Foods to Magic Kingdom Kids' Menus
- Whimsical Pastel Swirl Cotton Candy Apples are a Fairy's Fancy