Smash Mouth (yes, that band everyone forgot about from the late 90s), has released their own cookbook called Smash Mouth: Recipes From the Road. The book is a compilation of recipes from chefs like Guy Fieri, Todd English and Michael Symon.
The book also features recipes from a few restaurants around the country, including Carnegie Deli in New York City, 5-8 Club in Minneapolis, Fiorella's in Kansas City and Ben's Chili Bowl in DC. As Eater puts it, the book is pretty great if you are looking for tailgating recipes like burgers, sandwiches and dips.
You can order Smash Mouth: Recipes From the Road now on Amazon.
- Michael Symon Releases Cookbook for Meat Lovers
- Michael Symon Opens First Airport Restaurant in Pittsburgh
- Fiery Smashed Cucumber Salad
- Michael Symon to Launch Kitchenware Line
- Michael Symon to Open Restaurant at Pittsburgh International Airport
- Michael Symon to Open Cleveland-Themed Restaurant
- Mario Batali, Michael Symon Present at 29th Annual Aspen Food and Wine Classic
- Michael Symon: Sandra Lee is Not a Chef
- Katharine McPhee's Smashing Diet
- Paula Deen's Potty Mouth Revealed in Blooper Reel