A grapefruit fizz is a refreshing cocktail that is simple to shake up. Pisco, a spirit from South America, is combined with freshly squeezed grapefruit juice and stirred with soda water. This cocktail is the perfect way to take advantage of citrus season.
KAPPA Grapefruit Fizz
1 ½ oz KAPPA Pisco
3 oz grapefruit juice
1 oz bottled soda water (or lemon lime soda)
Pour KAPPA Pisco and grapefruit juice into an ice filled highball glass. Top with soda water (or lemon lime soda) and garnish with a lime wedge.
- Thirsty Thursdays: Pisco Sour
- Thirsty Thursdays: Champagne Pomegranate Fizz
- Thirsty Thursdays: Grapefruit Margarita
- Thirsty Thursdays: Ginger Shandy
- Mistletoe Jelly Shots are a Jolly Gelatine Libation
- 5 Global Pisco Sour Recipes For Peruvian Independence Day
- 5 Questions with Master Distiller Johnny Schuler of Pisco Porton
- End of Summer Cocktail Recipe: The Pisco Flip
- Thirsty Thursday Cocktail Recipe: The Pisco Punch
- Pisco Cocktail Recipe: The Peruvian Collins