Paul McCartney has released new music to promote vegetarian foods and honor his late wife, Linda McCartney. The new music is featured in a commercial for a new collection of chilled vegetarian foods from Linda McCartney Foods, and also helps launch a new online campaign called #LoveLinda.
"The family today confirm that the leaked track and accompanying animation are part of the #LoveLinda campaign they have been working on alongside the Linda McCartney Foods brand," the company said in a statement. "This is the first time in 15 years that the brand has done TV advertising. The TV advert shows the McCartney family as you have never seen them before in animated form."
Elvis Costello provides the narration for the commercial. He has been a vegetarian for many years and was a good friend of Linda's.
"Linda always talked well and made it seem that you wouldn't be joining a secret weird society by being vegetarian," he says.
Check out the new Linda McCartney Foods commercial with new Paul McCartney music below!
- Celebrate Sir Paul McCartney's Birthday by Supporting Meatless Monday
- Paul McCartney Serves a Vegetarian Meal at his Wedding
- PETA and PCRM Implore Paula Deen to Adopt a Vegan Diet
- Paul McCartney Wants You to Have a Turkey-Less Thanksgiving
- 3 Celebs who had Meat-Free Weddings
- Paul McCartney Releases Vegetarian Cookbook
- Paul McCartney Speaks Out Against French Ban of Veggie Meals
- Paul McCartney Wants School Lunches to go Meat-Less
- Meredith Vieira Goes Vegan
- Paul McCartney Attends Launch of Daughter's Book 'Food'
- Dandelion pesto
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- A Fragrant Tomato Soup
- Spicy Red Lentil Soup With Magic Potion
- Petite Tomato Salad Tartar
- It’s A Cold Night Fideo Soup
- Cashew Cream
- Peanut Carrot Bisque
- Slow Oven Roasted Tomatoes
- Quick & Healthy Fava Beans, Chickpeas, Olives With Tomatoes