From blogger Reed Rothchild comes the ingenious creation of "The Steako," a meat taco shell that is held togetherwith a bacon weave. Baked, the "shell" is then stuffed with taco beef (with bacon), cheese, sour cream and salsa. Reed's conclusion?
"I ate about a quarter of it and my body shut itself down. There I was sitting there in my living room laid out as if someone broke into my house and shot me. Missed the entire first half of the Ravens/Broncos playoff game. It taste amazing though!"
Would you try the Steako?
- What To Drink With Steak Tacos
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Paleo Steak Tacos
- How To Make Skirt Steak Tacos
- Taco Tuesday: Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Meatless Mexican Tacos + Frozen Coconut-Mango Margaritas
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Taco Bell Releases Chocolate Taco Kit
- Absurdly Easy Grilled Chicken Tacos
- Sizzling Cinco de Mayo Recipes: Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Taco Tuesday: Black Bean and Corn Tacos