From blogger Reed Rothchild comes the ingenious creation of "The Steako," a meat taco shell that is held togetherwith a bacon weave. Baked, the "shell" is then stuffed with taco beef (with bacon), cheese, sour cream and salsa. Reed's conclusion?
"I ate about a quarter of it and my body shut itself down. There I was sitting there in my living room laid out as if someone broke into my house and shot me. Missed the entire first half of the Ravens/Broncos playoff game. It taste amazing though!"
Would you try the Steako?
- What To Drink With Steak Tacos
- How To Make Skirt Steak Tacos
- Taco Tuesday: Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Meatless Mexican Tacos + Frozen Coconut-Mango Margaritas
- Taco Bell CEO Confirms the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Tacos is Close to Becoming a Reality
- Taco Bell Releases Chocolate Taco Kit
- Absurdly Easy Grilled Chicken Tacos
- Taco Tuesday: Black Bean and Corn Tacos
- Fruit Tacos with Chocolate Tortillas are a Healthy Option
- Sunday Supper: Steak Fajitas
- Smoky Chicken Tacos
- Carb Heaven Crispy Potato Tacos
- Black Bean and Fresh Corn Tacos
- Beer Batter Fish Tacos With Mango Salsa
- Steak Tacos
- Tortillas With Beef and Mexican Cabbage Salad
- Quick Taco Salad Recipe
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Mexican Black Bean and Spice-Rubbed Tofu Torta with Puerto Rican inspired Tostones
- Salmon Tacos With Avocado Cream