The Food Monkey has managed to make a "sacrilicious" treat with bacon latkes. The foodie genius used sliced bacon strips in lieu of potatoes, with a combination of brown sugar, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and slivers of blanched almonds (to add necessary crunch to the texture).
The conclusion regarding the taste?
"I found that it takes at least two to wrap one’s head around the contrasting flavors and textures, and then about seven more to confirm the previous findings."
For the full porcine recipe, check it out here.
- New James Bond Cocktail Introduced in "007 Carte Blanche"
- Tomato Braised Brisket
- Sweet Potato Butternut Squash Latkes
- Perfect Pear and Sweet Potato Latkes For Thanksgivukkah
- Latkes and Goose
- Sweet Potato Latkes and Pulled Brisket
- "Thanksgivukkah" Turkey Egg Rolls with Cranberry Dipping Sauce
- Creamy Vegan Grits with "Bacon" and Green Onion
- "United States of Bacon" is a TV Show Filled with Smoky Swine
- "Pig" is a Life-Sized Piglet Made With Bacon and Sausages