Guy Fieri is opening up a wine tasting at his Sonoma Country vineyard in California. Fieri recently purchased the pinot noir grapes vineyard with plans to open a wine tasting room, explore organic farming techniques, and teach kids about cooking.
Fieri's company, Knuckle Sandwich, LLC, has sent in an application for the tasting room and related events, but there are noise level concerns since there are many cyclists in the area.
While he is not sure what to name the wine, Fieri has an idea that pays homage to his family. "Our son's names are hunter and Ryder, so we'd call it the 'Hunt and Ryde," he said.
- Guy Fieri to Open 15 College Campus Restaurants
- Guy Fieri to Host Brew B'Que at LA Food and Wine Show
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Bordeaux Winemaker Sings to His Grapes
- Guy Fieri Responds to Bad NYT Review
- Guy Fieri Teaches Drake How to Cook
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri to Host Celebrity Cook-Off
- See Guy Fieri's New NYC Restaurant
- Guy Fieri Loves Kale
- Guy Fieri's Meat Variety Pack Available at Costco for a Hefty Price
- Rizogalo (Rice Pudding) And A Cookbook Giveaway
- Herbed Vegetables In A Feta Quiche With A Wild Rice Crust
- French Quarter Bananas Foster Cupcakes
- Double Chocolate Brownie Semifreddo
- Mighty Arrow Cheddar Soup
- Savory Bread Pudding With Demi-Glaze Drizzle
- "Honeyed Bacon" Baklava
- "Stuff It" Peanut Butter Oreo Cookies
- Coca-Cola Biscuits From Southern Biscuits Cookbook
- Linguine and Zucchini With Bacon Corn Pesto