The upcoming Screen Actors Guild Awards will be serving options fit for all the vegan A-listers in Hollywood. The menu for the night will include roasted beets with blood orange, mint and black olives, cauliflower couscous with pomegranate salsa, and farro with kale, young broccoli, currants and pine nuts.
It turns out, the SAG Awards are actually dedicated to sustainability and get a lot of the food served from family farms.
"We know the people we get everything from," SAG Awards 2013 chef Suzanne Goin said. "It's not just a stockpile of food that you're ordering from."
The awards ceremony is also hoping to decrease their carbon footprint by planting trees with Patagonia Sur, a reforestation company.
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Menu has Something for Everyone
- PETA Releases Top 10 Vegan-Friendly Cities
- The Madison Jackson Apartment Building is Vegan-Friendly
- Mayim Bialik was Unimpressed with the SAG Awards Vegan Menu
- Golden Globe Awards Cater to Vegetarian Celebs
- 5 Awards Show Menus of 2012
- Vegan Caramel Popcorn Cones are a Perfect Snack for the Awards
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Tumblr Tuesday: 5 Vegan Food Tumblr Blogs
- Ellen DeGeneres Launches Vegan Website, "Going Vegan With Ellen"
- Dandelion pesto
- Vegan Texas-Fried "Steak" Bites
- Indian Spiced Red Lentil Soup
- take a look at the screen shots gusher County
- Galaxy Nutritional Foods Dairy-Free Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Vegan, Low Fat "A La Russe" Olivier Salad
- Delicious Lemon Cake
- Spiced Carrot and Ginger Soup
- Vegan Eggnog
- Rawssian Borscht