The Bacon Sour is a drink of pure porcine poison. Filled with St. Germain liqueur (that has been infused with bacon), the drink also includes a delicious bourbon, diluted maple syrup and a bacon garnish that will have you thirsty for another glass of this brunch beverage.
For the full recipe, check it out here.
- Jelly Shot Gummy Fish Bowl is a Splashing Party Idea
- The KAWS Hennessy V.S. Cognac Bottle Has Street Cred
- 5 Perfect Pomegranate Cocktails
- Bacon Bourbon is a Meaty DIY Liquor Infusion
- Filet Mignon and Expensive Liquor Top Most-Shoplifted List
- 3 Must Try Disaronno Cocktails
- Perfect Punch Recipes for Your Next Party
- Meaty Cocktails: Pizza Margarita, Salmon Vodka, and Beef and Horseradish Guinness
- Reese's Pieces Shots are a Chocoholic's Libation
- Pumpkin Pie Shots is an Efficient Way to Get Your Filling
- St. Germain Cocktail
- Scotch and St. Germain Cocktail
- Pork Chops With Sage and Sour Cream Sauce
- Chicken Quesadilla With Chipotle and Lime Sour Cream
- Sweet, Sweet, Sweet Potato Quiche With Bacon and Mushrooms
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Sour Cream, Scallion & Bacon Mashed Potatoes
- Sloe Gin of Italy: Prugnolino
- Brandy Sour
- Kiwi Sour