Celebrity chef Jamie Oliver has launched a new channel on YouTube called 'Food Tube.' The channel is one of about 60 in Europe that have been given rights to produce their own original content for the video-sharing website.
"We want to make you happy. We want to give you food shows with attitude," Oliver said during the first live stream.
Food Tube will feature live shows featuring Oliver, question and answer shows with viewers and recipes from all over the world. Oliver will also be featuring other YouTube cooks and a few of his friends to take part, who he will highlight during his 'Jamie Presents' segments.
You can check out Oliver's first video on Food Tube below!
- Jamie Oliver Shares Cooking Videos
- Jamie Oliver Talks Dirty in Fan Video
- YouTube to Launch Food Channel HUNGRY
- Watch a Preview of Jamie Oliver's 'Food Fight Club'
- Mary Ann Esposito on YouTube
- My Garden Footprint - Video Channel
- Periodic Table of Elements In Cupcake
- How To Make A Beautiful Marti Gras Cake
- How To Make General Tso Chicken - Video
- Chinese Steamed Pork Buns
- Grilled Chicken Strips with Orzo Salad
- Steak with Tomato Salad
- Grilled Corn Salad With Cilantro-Tamarind Dressing
- Moroccan Potatoes
- Fillets of Cod Piccata with Artichokes Hearts and Green Olives
- Simple lentil soup
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- Lemon Pork Chops with Potatoes
- Gemista. Stuffed Peppers
- Horseradish and Garden Vegetable Dip