These PBR waffles are a unique way to start off your morning. Simply concoct your waffle recipe and then crack open a can of Pabst to mix in. After pouring the batter in your waffle maker, you'll have a light, crispy waffle, but sadly, the beer is hard to detect.
For the full recipe and how-to, check it out here.
- Boozy Beer Doughnuts
- The Vegan Hipster Cupcake is Filled with PBR
- Red Velvet Waffles with Cream Cheese Icing
- Easy Peasy Cinnamon Roll Waffles with Cream Cheese Glaze
- Sweet Turned Savory: Ham Stuffed Waffles
- What's for Breakfast: Banana Raspberry Belgian Waffles
- Southern Favorite: Chicken and Waffles
- Celebrate International Waffle Day: Pumpkin Bacon Waffles
- Crunchy Chicken Stuffed Waffle Pops are a Handheld Meal
- Sunday Baking: Apple Cinnamon Waffles