Jamie Oliver made a guest appearance on Epic Meal Time, but it doesn't seem as though the celebrity chef had much of a choice. In the episode, Oliver is lured into a celery-ridden trap and kidnapped by the Epic Meal Time guys.
Oliver is then forced into a refrigerator, where he is threatened to be forced to eat a giant fish and chips sandwich, which was made earlier in the episode.
"What's going on? I don't understand?" Oliver said in the video. "Who put you up to this? Is it Gordon Ramsay? You fat Canadian a**holes, you're gonna pay for this."
To see if Oliver manages to escape the torture, check out the video below!
- Jamie Oliver Parodies Epic Meal Time
- LEGO Epic Meal Time Captures the Likeness of the Food Gang
- Epic Meal Time Encourages 'Whiskey Dick' with Bourbon-Flavored Lube
- Epic Meal Time Coming To TV Screens
- Epic Meal Time Makes 71,488-Calorie Fast Food Lasagna
- Epic Meal Time Takes on Candy Sushi
- Jamie Oliver Wants his own School Meals Service
- Jamie Oliver to Launch Teen-Centric Food Show
- Jamie Oliver to Premiere New Show on BBC America
- Weird Wednesday Links: Best Airport Restaurants, Epic Food Fights and Bouncers at IHOP
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Grain Pasta Salad
- Summer Garlic Mushrooms and Mostaccioli
- Roasted Squash and Chickpea Soup
- Pasta with Fresh Tomato Sauce
- Almost-Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie
- The New Orleans Muffaletta
- Italian Supreme Grilled Cheese
- Choconini Sandwich with "Xocai Healthy Chocolate"
- Chickpea Patty Sandwich
- One Pan Lemon Chicken