Samoa blondies from Deliciously Declassified are a quick and easy Valentine's Day dessert. These blondies combine chocolate and shredded coconut to echo the flavors in the classic Samoa Girl Scout cookies. Pink and red M&M's add a festive touch to these tasty bars. For full recipe instructions, click here.
- Puffy Pancakes: A Must-Try Easy Breakfast Recipe
- Must-Try Peep S'mores
- Homemade Girl Scout Samoa Cookies
- 5 Must-Try Gluten Free Wild Rice Dishes
- 3 Must-Try Chocolate Barks
- Must-Try Rich Chocolate Cake with Red Velvet Heart
- Must-Try Streusel Pumpkin Pie
- Mango Creme Sandwich Cookies are the Newest Girl Scout Snack
- Easy Entertaining: 3 Must-Try Gluten Free Appetizers
- Must-Try Christmas Recipes From Appetizers to Dinners to Desserts!