A restaurant in Brooklyn provides a wine list full of funny quirks. The restaurant, Sel de Mer, is a seafood restaurant with tons of personality.
The menu describes a 2010 Sauvignon Blanc as "cold and steely like Ryan Gosling in Drive." Under a white wine spritzer, the menu reads: "You say lame, I say lamé. F%@# the grandma stigma... it's sparkling and fabulous. Get over it."
That's definitely one sassy wine list.
- Hotdog Thrower Inspired by Ryan Gosling
- Ryan Gosling Food Co-Op Tumblr
- Ryan Gosling is on a Thai Food Diet
- Will Ferrell and Ryan Gosling are the Knife Guys
- Tim Horton's Offers Limited-Edition Ryan Gosling Coffee Mug
- Ryan Gosling Calls Himself a Foodie
- Wolfgang Puck Launches Wine Label
- The Shot Glass USB Lets You Drink While You Download
- Fast Food Causes Teen Car Crash
- Invisible Driver Scares Drive-Through Employees
- Boudins De Fruits De Mer
- The escalating need to have for and huge spread
- The environment of communication has progressed
- The marketplace is flooded with technologically le
- The USB Duplicator Now could be software program
- There certainly are a great deal of factors you ca
- These times
- To easily summarize that which you may possibly by
- USB kindoms not working
- What is the function of USB Duplication