Who says that it is too cold for ice cream? This Meyer lemon and strawberry flavored ice cream is perfect to finish any winter meal. The Meyer lemon is in season right now, and if you have never tasted one, you will be in for a treat.
They are much less sour than a regular lemon, and combines very well with those strawberries that you have stashed in the freezer.
For more sweet and tasty recipes, Foodista Archives are full of them!
- Seasonal Eating: Fresh Mint Ice Cream
- Marvelous Meyer Lemon Ginger Cupcakes with Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Summer Eating: Baked Peaches and Cream
- Must-Make Meyer Lemon Shortcakes
- Must Have Meyer Lemon Recipes
- 10 Tasty Ice Cream Ideas for Summer
- Extremely Easy Snow Ice Cream Recipe
- Must Have: Peaches and Cream Ice Cream
- How-To Recipe: Pumpkin Ice Cream
- What's Hot: Rosemary Ice Cream With Grilled Peaches
- Meyer Lemon-Ginger Cupcakes With Lemon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Meyer Lemon & Strawberry Ice Cream
- Whole Meyer Lemon Tart
- Lemon & Black Pepper Ice Cream
- Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream
- Almond Cake With Meyer Lemon Curd Cream and Raspberry Gelée
- Crunchy Baked Cod With Asparagus and Dijon Lemon Cream
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Fresh Banana Ice-cream with Coconut
- Meyer Lemon Souffles