Meyer lemons are not just for dessert. Their lemony-semi tart flavor, makes them especially nice to add to savory dishes as well.
Take a look at this Meyer lemon risotto. The creaminess of the risotto is brightened by the lemon and we haven't even talked about the chard and pine nuts. So savory and satisfying!
Thanks to Foodista Member: Cole Roberts, for this unique and flavorful side dish.
There is so much more to the little Meyer Lemon. Check out these recipe ideas:
- What's Hot: Lemon and Strawberry Loaf
- What's Hot: Grilled Asparagus With Lemon Pepper and Balsamic Vinegar
- What's Hot: Lemon Ginger Beef
- What's Hot: Fettuccine With Smashed Peas
- What's Hot: Pork Bbq With Banana Ketchup Glaze
- What's Hot: Easy Southwest Style Mac And Cheese
- What's Hot: Baked Honey Sriracha Wings
- What's Hot: One Pot Chicken and Rice
- What's Hot: Nutella Mug Cake With Oreo Cream Frosting
- What's Hot: Chicken Stuffed With Cranberry and Spinach
- How To Make Organic Lemon Curd
- Meyer Lemon Risotto
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Edamame Crostini With Meyer Lemon & Shiso
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Whole Meyer Lemon Tart
- INDIAN 5-SPICE TOMATO RELISH
- Roasted Asparagus with Egg Salad
- Fresh Tarragon and Lentil Salad
- Spicy Chipotle Couscous Salad