Former Playboy Bunny Kendra Wilkinson is sharing some of her own diet secrets, which include constant snacking throughout the day.
"Snacking is a great way to boost your metabolism throughout the day, but it can also be dangerous! Ever reach for a snack and realize 20 minutes later you've eaten half a bag of chips?!" Wilkinson said, adding that people should avoid junk food snacks. "Go for the fat-free 100 calorie bags that are guilt free... [or] one cup of strawberries with a tablespoon of melted semi-sweet chocolate is only 120 calories!"
Wilkinson also suggests choosing pretzels instead of chips or low-fat yogurt if you're craving "something that's creamy."
- Kendra Wilkinson's Natural Diet
- Chia Pet Pudding
- Allergy Friendly Roasted Pumpkin Seeds 3 Ways
- 8 Ways To Spice Up Your Homemade Juice Creations
- Infographic Examines Snacking Habits in the US
- Super Sunday Quinoa Brunch Cookies
- Super Sunday Grain Free Zucchini Muffins
- How Jordin Sparks Lost 40 Pounds
- Dr. Oz Shares his Favorite Foods
- 50 Best SnacksTo Keep You Trim