U.S. locations in McDonald's has made the decision to serve certified-sustainable seafood. Each dish will be stamped with the Marine Stewardship Council's blue ecolabel. Senior VP Dan Gorsky said of the deciion:
"We’re extremely proud of the fact that this decision ensures our customers will continue to enjoy the same great taste and high quality of our fish with the additional assurance that the fish they are buying can be traced back to a fishery that meets MSC’s strict sustainability standard.”
McDonald's makes the move along with Target and Whole Foods, who have also recently announced their plans for sustainability.
- Mickey D's Humanizes Fast Food With "The A-Z of McDonald's"
- 10 Bizarre McDonald's Branding Moves
- Lyfe Restaurant Co-founded by Former McDonald's CEO
- Inside the McDonald's Hamburger University
- McDonald's Director of Culinary Innovation Dishes on Obesity and the Future of Fast Food
- McDonald's China to Open One Restaurant a Day by 2015
- McDonald's Test Seasoned Fries
- McDonald's Wine Pairings: Confessions of a Big Mac Lover
- McDonald's Dollar Menu No Longer Includes Fries
- McDonald's Reflective Billboard Casts a New Light on Outdoor Advertising
- Steamed fishballs with lemon basil
- Oven Fish 'n' Chips
- Godeungeo Kimchi Jorim 고등어 김치 조림 (Braised Mackerel w Kimchi)
- Grilled Barramundi
- Griddled Trout With Herbs
- Recipe Of The Week: Baked Halibut
- Shrimp Udon w Fish Cakes & Poached Egg
- Grilled Fish Sandwiches
- Button Mushrooms stuffed with minced meat with lemon basil and grapes.
- Vegan spicy sautéed mushrooms in 10 minutes.