One pastry chef wanted to show his undying love for Lady Gaga. So, he created a life-size version of the singer in cake form. The chef, Jay Murphey of Kak (Kick A** Kakes), created the cake to honor Gaga's performance in Pheonix this week.
"It's vanilla cake with vanilla butter cream," Murphey said. "There's about 40 pounds of frosting and there's about 40 pounds of fondant, which is the coating outside."
It took Murphey a total of 60 hours over two weeks to create. It is 5 ft. 9 in. tall and is supported by a wooden frame. The cake weighs 180 pounds and can feed 400 people.
See a full view of the life-size Lady Gaga cake below!
- Cake Boss Whips Up Life-Sized Betty White Cake
- Betty White Gets Frosted in a Life-Size Cake Replica
- Life-Size Stormtrooper Cake Will Welcome You to the Dark Side
- "Pig" is a Life-Sized Piglet Made With Bacon and Sausages
- Eggs for Soldiers Fundraising Event Features Life-Sized Tank Made of Egg Cartons
- Lady Gaga Rolls Around in a Giant Cake for Terry Richardson
- Lady Gaga's Sudden Weight Loss Precedes the Launch of Her New Water Brand
- Gaga GooGoo Kids' Clothing Line Features Miniature Lady Gaga Meat Dress
- Jamie Olivers Makes A Meat Dress For Lady Gaga
- Lady Gaga to Release Healthy Drinking Water Brand
- Lady Bird's Lemon Cake
- Pint Sized Chocolate Cake
- Lady Goldenglow Cake
- Life Long Friend : Green Tea Mousse Cake
- French Vanilla Butter Cake With Raspberry Filling Vanilla Buttercream Frosting and Bittersweet Ganache
- Pumpkin-spice cake
- Strawberry Cake w/ Greek Yogurt Frosting
- Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Buttercream
- Monster Cookie Lollipops
- Monster Bread