The Wahlberg brothers are teaming up for yet another project -- a reality show for their restaurant Wahlburgers. The show is set to air on the History Channel.
The three brothers -- Mark, Donnie and chef Paul -- have already begun filming the show that will chronicle their experiences as entrepreneurs in a family business. A film crew was spotted at the burger joint last week, with rumors that Mark will be producing the show.
- Mark Wahlberg Talks Wahlburgers TV Show
- Filming for Wahlburgers Reality Show Begins
- Mark and Donnie Wahlberg to Open a Burger Joint
- Wahlberg Brothers Sue Wahlburgers Manager
- Wahlburgers is Officially Open
- Wahlbergs Hire Panera Bread Exec to Lead Restaurant Expansion
- The Food Network and Cooking Channel Announce New Shows for 2012
- Last Season of 'No Reservations' Premieres September 3
- Wahlburgers Already Planning European Expansion
- Steve Carell Wants His Last Meal to be From Wahlburgers