You know that time between lunch and dinner when the snack craving kicks in? It's usually sweet or salty things we reach for, adding unnecessary calories to our daily diet. Now we can reach for something sweet to satisfy that craving, yet not feel guilty! BettaSnax is an artisan bakery specializing in better snacks. Using only premium ingredients the bakery's goal is to "fill the gap" - that tempting time between lunch and dinner - with healthier snacks.
Their all-natural home baked biscotti slices contain only clean ingredients: flour, egg whites, cane sugar, almonds and vanilla extract. And, they contain no added fat, no cholesterol, no preservatives, and no artificial flavors! They're modestly sweetened and each little cookie has just 10 calories, so when you reach for a few of these super crunchy cookies you won't feel guilty! Enjoy these delicious cookies on their own, with coffee or tea, even with cheese and wine. My toddler loves them and I don't have to worry about her getting hopped up on sugar!
Editorial disclosure: Foodista.com received no payment for this review. We simply love their product and feel good about supporting a family-run business.
- DIY All-Natural Fruit Leather
- SOBER UP the Healthy and All-Natural Way
- Urine For a Treat! Drunk Ice Cream Truck Driver Freezes Pee
- Natural and Organic Sales Hit $81 Billion
- 3 Minute Cranberry Relish - No Cooking Required
- 3 Marvelously Gluten Free Morel Mushroom Recipes
- Savory Sweet Lemon Basil Biscotti - Gluten & Dairy Free
- 3 Best Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipes to Crave
- Easy Microwavable Apple Crisps
- Festive Candy Cane Biscotti
- Blue Cornmeal Dried Blueberry and Pinon Nut Biscotti
- Cream-Filled Biscotti
- Pistachio Biscotti
- Fig and Walnut Biscotti With Anise and Cardamom
- Holiday Biscotti
- Mom's Biscotti
- Chocolate Chip Almond Biscotti
- Dark Chocolate Walnut Biscotti
- Gingerbread Biscotti
- Cranberry-Orange Biscotti (Adapted From Pillsbury Annual Recipes 2009)