These Ispahan Marshmallows are a combination of lychee, raspberry and rose. Conceived by Steph of Raspberri Cupcakes, the light pink marshmallows are airy and slightly dusted with rose petals and icing sugar.
For the full recipe, check it out here.
- Eggnog Marshmallows are a Poisonous Puff
- Amber Rose Promotes Smirnoff Whipped Cream and Frosted Marshmallow
- Delightful Raspberry and Rose Macaroon
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- DIY Easy Homemade Gourmet Marshmallows
- A Rose Cake is Better Than a Dozen Roses for Valentine's Day
- A Sweet for Your Sweetie: White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
- Awesome Almond Raspberry Cheesecake
- Easy DIY Pumpkin Marshmallows and Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Dynamite Nutella and Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream
- Lemon Victoria Sandwich Cake with Raspberries, Strawberries and Clotted cream
- Raspberry & Rose Macarons
- Spiced Raisin Bread with a hint of maple
- Chipotle Raspberry Salad Dressing
- Raspberry Marshmallow Torte
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Baked Salmon With Mandarin Orange and Pineapple Salsa
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- Apple, cinnamon and walnut rolls + cream cheese crispy rolls!