Steph of Raspberri Cupcakes has created a more unique confection to present to your valentine this year. These Red Velvet Melting Moments are shortbread biscuits slathered with a salivating layer of cream cheese icing.
For her full recipe check it out here.
- The 18 Layer Red Velvet Cake is an Impressive Dessert
- Wheatless Wednesday: Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Shortbread and Cheesecake Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Perfect for Purim: Red Velvet Hamantaschen
- Adorable Mini Red Velvet Cookie Cups
- Radically Delicious Red Velvet Brownies
- Must-Try Rich Chocolate Cake with Red Velvet Heart
- Red Velvet Cupcakes With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Adorable Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies
- Red Velvet Cake Batter Popcorn is a Bowl of Confectionery Kernels
- Melting Moments Cookies
- Mini Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Potato, zucchini, red bell pepper, with bacon and herbs baked in a pot.
- VIP Red Velvet Rope Cake
- Hazelnut Melting Moments
- Melting Moments By Bettys Bites
- Vanilla Bean Melting Moment Cookies With Caramel Filling
- Melting Moments - Piped Cookies
- Melting Moments Shortbread Cookies
- Red Velvet Cake without the “Red”