Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and, for many, it isn’t complete without coffee. Eight O’Clock Coffee brings more than 150 years of expertise to the breakfast table, turning this morning meal into an experience to savor - complete with perfect coffee pairings.
Oatmeal is a classic way to start the day – simple, filling and hearty. Topped with some fresh fruit and almonds or walnuts and honey, its flavor goes from bland to grand. This mild-flavored breakfast food goes well with a lightly roasted coffee like Eight O’Clock Coffee’s French Vanilla or Hazelnut.
Eight O’Clock Coffee Roaster Brewing Tip: Mix half a serving of Ground Hazelnut and Ground French Vanilla to deliver a Sweet and Nutty flavor.
Sweet breakfasts cooked on the griddle, like pancakes, waffles and French toast, are usually topped with syrups, jams or whipped cream. To offset all that sweetness, go with the bold flavor of an espresso or dark-roasted coffee. Eight O’Clock’s Dark Italian Roast hits the mark and is perfect for espresso aficionados.
Eight O’Clock Coffee Roaster Brewing Tip: Add a dollop of Whipped Cream in place of Milk or Cream and savor the European experience.
The traditional American-style breakfast of Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, or a hearty Ham steak is a match for Eight O’Clock Coffee’s Original Roast. Whether you like your eggs fried, scrambled or sunny side up, this medium roast coffee is an ideal choice to balance the savory flavor of egg dishes.
Eight O’Clock Coffee Roaster Brewing Tip: Set aside a ½ cup of coffee to create a toast-mopping red eye gravy to garnish the Ham Steak. See the full recipe here.
Quick grab-and-go breakfasts, including breads, muffins and bagels, pair well with all Eight O’Clock Coffee varieties. Try a variety that appeals to your taste today!
From meals on the run to a lovely weekend breakfast in bed, Eight O’Clock Coffee offers a wide range of gourmet coffee varieties to complement a morning mealscape. America’s Original Gourmet Coffee is available in Ground, Whole Bean and Keurig® K-Cup packs, so whether you prefer the experience of brewing a whole pot or the convenience of using single-serve K-Cup® packs, there is an Eight O’Clock Coffee for you.
To get the latest from Eight O’Clock, be sure to Like their Facebook page here.
- Easter Brunch Recipes: Mocha Muffins
- A Summer Tea Time Menu You Won't Want to Miss
- Sunday Baking: Gluten-Free Raspberry Walnut Coffee Cake
- Culinary Infographic: Breakfast from Around the World
- Coffee Crumb Cake Muffins - It's What's for Breakfast
- Perfect Portable Food for a Sunny Summer Day in Victoria, BC
- Homemade Hazelnut Coffee Creamer
- The Best Ever Pumpkin Pie Streusel Cake
- Classic Mochaccino Latte Recipe
- Ever Wondered What Happens When You Drink Coffee? Well Here's An Infographic
- Cranberry Swirl Coffee Cake
- Bread Machine Apple Breakfast Buns
- Atol-atte (Dark Chocolate and Coffee Atole) & Buñuelos
- Pumpkin Banana Protein Oat Bars
- Eggs With Ham and Asparagus Casserole
- Crazy Dutch Babies
- Mexican Baked Eggs
- Creamy Egg and Vegetable Muffins
- Scrambled Egg and Ham Breakfast Buns
- Healthy Eggs Benedict