Guy Fieri might be known for the greasy and deep-fried, but that doesn't mean this celebrity chef doesn't know how to enjoy the healthier things in life. Fieri recently revealed to USA Weekend that he prefers to eat healthfully.
"I'm a big eater in terms that I love flavor, but I don't like to eat a lot of one thing," the Food Network star said. "I like to eat a little bit. I don't eat sweets. I'm not a big dessert guy. I don't drink soda. So I've always been living in that space. I'm a huge kale fan."
Perhaps, as Eater points out, it might be time to for Fieri to reflect his eating habits on his restaurants' menus.
- Guy Fieri Now Selling Jewelry
- See Guy Fieri's New NYC Restaurant
- Guy Fieri Responds to Bad NYT Review
- Guy Fieri Teaches Drake How to Cook
- Guy Fieri Opening Wine Tasting at his Sonoma Vineyard
- Guy Fieri's Meat Variety Pack Available at Costco for a Hefty Price
- Guy Fieri Doesn't Like Wearing Gloves in the Kitchen
- Guy Fieri Talks Organic Gardening
- Guy Fieri Visits Phineas and Ferb
- Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri Unveil "Guy vs. Rachael's Celebrity Smackdown"
- Chicken Catchadora(ble guy)
- Sesame Kale
- Italian Kale and Potato Soup
- Potato Gnocchi With Kale and Mushrooms In A Goat Cheese Sauce
- Dehydrated Kale Chips
- Jazzed Up Mashed Potatoes With Kale
- Kale and Potatoes Soup
- Red Palm Oil, Fish Fillet with Mushrooms & Kale.
- Kale & Cannellini Bean Soup
- Fall in Love