Food connoisseur, Steph of Raspberri Cupcakes, has ingeniously turned Ben & Jerry's flavor, Half Baked, into a cake form with her Fudge Brownie and Cookie Dough Cake. The cake is chocolate and vanilla marble cake, iced and layered with Cookie Dough Buttercream and topped off with delectable fudge brownies. To help reduce the sweetness and to balance the flavors, she used salted butter and attempted to reduce the sugar.
For the full recipe, check it out here.
- Ben & Jerry's 30 Rock Ice Cream is a Tasteful Farewell
- Ben & Jerry's Big Lebowski Ice Cream is the Next Cult Classic Sweet
- Ben & Jerry's Tweaks 'Taste the Lin-Sanity' Flavor
- Ben & Jerry's Gives Away Free Scoops of "What a Cluster" Ice Cream for Carmageddon
- Ben and Jerry's Release Pumpkin Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Ben & Jerry's Apple-y Ever After Ice Cream Supports Gay Marriage
- Food Recall: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Nougat Crunch Ice Cream
- Ben and Jerry's Releases New Flavor in Celebration of 'Anchorman 2'
- Ben & Jerry's: A Social Justice Company That Just Happens To Make Ice Cream
- Must Try - No Bake Fudge Brandy Brownies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Fudge Cake With Raspberry Peach Melba Topping
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- Peanut Butter Fudge Brownies
- No-Bake Fudge Brandy Brownies
- Fudge Brownies
- Carnival Nutty Fudge Brownies
- Fudge Brownie Sundae
- Fudge Brownies With Macadamia Nuts and Ganache Frosting
- Nutella Chocolate Fudge Brownies