Make this romantic meal of veal cutlets with spiked pasta, from Foodista member: Laka Kuharica. It's perfect for a Valentine's Day surprise.
Garlic is actually an aphrodisiac. Don't worry, the key to not being bothered by garlic breath, is to make sure you both eat some!
We love that she calls it spiked pasta. So sweet.
- St. Patrick's Day Recipe: Bailey's Spiked Ice Cream Cake
- Veal cutlets with spiked pasta
- What's Hot: Rack of Lamb With Parsley
- What's Hot: Quick and Easy White Chocolate Brownie Cookies
- What's Hot: Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
- Sexy Must Have: Cooking With Aphrodisiacs DVD
- What's Hot: Vegan Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
- What's Hot: Spooky Peanut Spiders
- Raw Pasta Salad with Spiralized Zucchini
- Cupcake Stuffing is a Basting Baker's Ideal Thanksgiving Feast